At Regis Resources, people are our number one resource, and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and integrity.
Interested in joining the Regis Resources team? Click here for our current available positions.
Please be advised that Regis Resources Limited has become aware of activities where criminals are using Regis Resources or employee names in employment scams. These scams can appear professional, so it is important any prospective applicant research the legitimacy of recruiting communications to stop fraudsters and avoid falling victim. If you have been contacted by a possible scammer, please also contact your local authorities.
Examples of such scams include:
- Questionnaire based employment interviews
- Questionnaire based decisions to hire
- Requiring payment (or pre-payment) for visa applications or processing services
- Employment offers over social media, such as Facebook and LinkedIn
Although counterfeit recruiting communications can be difficult to detect, there are some common indicators to help spot the frauds. Regis Resources, its Directors or employees will never ask for fees or upfront payments during the recruitment process or as part of an offer of employment, nor will we ask for new hires to pay any fees associated with their employment, including visa applications.
Other common indicators:
- Misspellings of Regis Resources in online domain names or email addresses,
- Non-RegisResources.com email addresses (e.g.: yahoo or gmail.com),
- Offer of employment without physical interviews,
- Request for payment to apply for a job,
- Request for financial account details,
- Request for personally identifying information (Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, National Insurance Number, passport information, passwords, etc.)
- Request for payments to be sent to a third-party, and
- Request for payment for professional or business opportunities.